Policy Updated 7/01/2023
Health and Safety
This Policy Applies to all staff, attendees, and vendors
Exposure to any illnesses is a possibility while attending any event, and by attending, you agree that TTFC cannot be held liable for any exposure.
TTFC would like to remind everyone to do their part in helping to limit the spread of any virus or disease. The things you can do to help are:
- Getting one of the COVID-19 vaccines.
- Not attending the convention if you feel sick.
- If you start to feel sick while at the convention, wear a mask, and social distance (stay in your room).
- Wash your hands frequently.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED IN THE DEALER’S DEN
While in the Dealer’s Den, you must wear a mask. The mask must be worn correctly and completely cover the mouth and nose of the individual. Attendees failing to do so, are subject to removal from the event. By Attending the convention, you agree to all health regulations.
- Face shields are not an acceptable alternative.
- Masks that require a filter are not allowed.
- Masks with ventilation holes or patterning that allows for complete airflow are not allowed.
- Fursuiters, while in suit, will not be required to have a mask on, under their head. If the head is removed while in the den, a mask must be put on immediately.
- Masks will be supplied by the convention (while supplies last)
- Attendees that enter the Dealer’s Den and remove their mask, will be asked to leave. Repeat offenses may result in attendance badges being revoked.
- There are no exemptions to this policy.