Policy Updated 7/25/2022
Exposure to COVID-19 and other illnesses is a possibility while attending any event, and by attending, you agree that TTFC cannot be held liable for any exposure.
TTFC would like to remind everyone to do their part in helping to limit the spread of any virus or disease. The things you can do to help are:
- Getting one of the COVID-19 vaccines.
- Not attending the convention if you feel sick.
- If you start to feel sick while at the convention, wear a mask, and social distance (stay in your room).
- Wash your hands frequently.
Vaccination AND Mask Policy (Applies to all staff, attendees and vendors)
TTFC will require all attendees, staff and vendors that receive a badge present a valid proof of vaccination (COVID vaccination card from the CDC or pharmacy, or a letter from your doctor)
ALTERNATIVELY: A documented negative COVID test no less than 72 hours before the start of the convention, September 2, 2022 (or when the attendee arrives to pick up their badge.) This can be in physical OR electronic format. The name on the card must match your ID. COVID tests can be obtained from most pharmacies for free (standard PCR) or for a small charge (rapid test). It is the attendee’s responsibility to obtain this test.
If you have not been vaccinated or do not wish to provide proof of vaccination or negative test, please contact Registration through our About Us menu on the top of the website. We will be happy to transfer your membership to a future event date with a voucher.
While in Convention space, you must wear a mask. The mask must be worn correctly and completely cover the mouth and nose of the individual. Attendees failing to do so, are subject to removal from the event. By Attending the convention, you agree to all COVID regulations.
- Face shields are not an acceptable alternative.
- Masks that require a filter, and do not have a filter, are not allowed.
- Masks with ventilation holes or patterning that allows for complete airflow are not allowed.
Exceptions to this rule are the following:
- Performers and Panelist Speakers. So that performers can be properly heard and understood by anyone with hearing impairments, the masks may be removed during their performance. But must be worn after the performance concludes.
- Fursuiters while in suit, will not be required to have a mask under their head.
- Anyone eating or drinking in spaces rented by TTFC, as long as they are seated and not moving around. (GOH Dinner & water coolers)