TTFC 2020 POSTPONED TO 2021
As many of you may know, we are living in some very unprecedented times. The safety of our staff, friends, vendors, and attendees are always our number one priority. After all, without you our event would not have even been possible!
Following the news as of-late, the COVID-19 pandemic has been detrimental to the industry that supports conventions due to the new restrictions on gathering sizes, and increased requirements designed to keep everyone safe.
Therefore, it is with a heavy heart to announce that Tails and Tornadoes Fur Con 2020 will not take place this year. Instead, we will focus our efforts on 2021, which will not only give us more time to prepare safety measures for you but will also give us a chance to improve the overall experience of Tulsa’s first furry convention. We are planning to hold our next event during Labor Day weekend of 2021 (September 3-5), so we hope you will be able to join us for some fun!
We are sure you have many questions about what our process will be from here. We have a postponement policy set up to offer you the following options:
- You can request a full refund of your 2020 registration fee until June 30th. E-mail [email protected] with your name, badge name and e-mail address used. We will return funds using the original payment method when possible.
- You can do nothing and your registration will roll into 2021 automatically.
- You can donate your registration to the convention to assist with operational expenses during the year (to help with keeping our servers online, etc.) - Send an e-mail to [email protected]
- You can donate your registration to Safari’s Sanctuary - Send an e-mail to [email protected]
If you booked a room through the hotel room block, it will automatically be canceled and refunded. More information will be posted as it becomes available on our website, TailsAndTornadoes.org.
The Team at Tails and Tornadoes Fur Con