Thank you for your interest in applying for the Dealer’s Den at Tails and Tornadoes 2020! Please read the important information on this page pertaining to dealers at our convention.
Applications for tables are reviewed in the order in which the application is received. Once all tables are filled a wait list will be established and we will contact you should a table become available.
If you have already pre-registered for the convention and created an account, please use the same account you created when you registered to apply for a dealer’s table. If you have not already pre-registered, you can create a new account and register for the convention at the same time you submit your application for a dealer’s table. You will not be required to pay for your registration or table until you have received a final approval for your dealer’s table application.
Dealers can set up in the Council Oak room of the Marriott Tulsa (Southern Hills) on Thursday night from 6:00pm to 10:00pm and on Friday morning beginning at 8:00am.
Super Sponsor attendees will have access to the Dealer’s Den 10 minutes prior to the posted open time.
Friday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Dealer Cost and Policy
- The cost of a dealer’s table this year is $110. Dealers will be able to receive a discounted "attendee" membership as well at time of pre-registration as well (sponsor and super sponsor upgrades are available).
- The dimensions of each table are 6’ x 30”. Electricity will be provided to dealers free of charge. Hotel Guest Wi-Fi will be available free of charge in the Dealer’s Den.
- Each Dealer and Assistant must purchase a membership in addition to their table. There is a limit of one (1) assistant per vendor table. All others must pre-register or register through the normal processes.
Dealers will check-in with the Dealer’s Den Department Lead each morning to identify their assistant. You may change who you identify as your assistant over the course of the convention.
- Dealers are free to share their table with up to one other member. Please keep in mind that the table size for a shared table is the same as a for a single dealer. If you share a table, dealers may still have assistant(s), but keep in mind that the maximum number of people allowed behind a table is two people at any time. If you are intending on sharing your table, you must notify the Dealer’s Den Staff at [email protected] at the time that you submit your application.
- Artwork and goods of an adult nature are required to be kept separate and discreetly hidden from public view in clearly marked binder or container designating it as NSFW material. It is the responsibility of the dealer to ensure that no minor attendees have access to view artwork and goods of an adult nature.
- Artwork and goods that are provided by the dealer must be their own work or they must have the consent of other artists for the artwork and goods that they are selling.
- Artwork and goods should be consistent with the interests of the attendees of Tails and Tornadoes Fur Con and should relate to the anthropomorphic/furry fandom in general.
- Only dealers and assistants who have been approved by Dealer’s Den Staff are permitted behind the dealer’s table.
- There is a maximum of two people allowed behind the dealer’s table at any point in time.
- All goods sold in the Dealer’s Den must be the work of the dealer or the dealer must have permission of the original artist or creator.
- No illegal goods or weapons may be sold in the Dealer’s Den.
- Tables that are not claimed by the opening of the Dealer’s Den Friday, September 4th at 11:00am will be considered abandoned and may be offered to another dealer on the wait list.
- The Dealer’s Den Staff will work with you to resolve any issues. Please find a member of the Dealer’s Den Staff if there are any problems you need assistance with. Decisions made by the Dealer’s Den Staff are final.
Tails and Tornadoes Fur Con will have a Special Event status with the Oklahoma Tax Commission. If you do not already have an Oklahoma Sales Tax permit, you will not be required to obtain a permit and you will use Method #1 below and utilize the ‘Special Event Sales Tax Report’ provided to you by Dealer’s Den staff at the convention. If you are already in possession of an Oklahoma Sales Tax Permit, you can use Method #2 and submit your taxes directly to the Oklahoma Tax Commission.
If you do not already have an Oklahoma Sales Tax Permit, you can report your taxes using a ‘Special Event Sales Tax Report’ that will be provided by Tails and Tornadoes Fur Con to you when you arrive at the convention. The form that you will use is being provided to us by the Oklahoma Tax Commission and it is specific to our event. Using this method, you do not need to apply for an Oklahoma Sales Tax Permit. You will receive a form at the convention that you will use to track your sales and sales tax owed to the Oklahoma Tax Commission. You will provide Tails and Tornadoes with this form and the payment for the sales tax that you have collected during the convention, and we will submit your sales tax and the form to the Oklahoma Tax Commission.
This method is only for dealers who already possess an Oklahoma Sales Tax Permit. Tails and Tornadoes Fur Con will not collect any sales tax from you and you will submit the taxes that you have collected directly to the Oklahoma Tax Commission. If you select this method, we do need to collect your Oklahoma Sales Tax Permit Number information prior to receiving final approval for your table(s). If you are not an established business with an existing Oklahoma Sales Tax Permit, you must use Method #1 above.
If you have received final approval for a dealer’s table and you would like to cancel, you may cancel up until July 31, 2020. If a cancellation request is received by this date you will receive a full refund. We will not be able to process cancellation requests after this date.